24 May 2007

RIP, sir? No, sir

Just a thing... Only because I'm not writing or taking comments, it doesn't mean I'm never coming back. The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

I've been called a hyena, a sissy, a liar, and doubts about my mental health and my moral stature have been put forth. I can't deny it's been hard for me to read so much filth about myself, but in the end I find it very amusing that, aside from insults you'd rather expect from 14-year-olds, nothing of that has been shown to be true. It cannot be, since it cannot be true that I'm a liar when you can read it all in Mercedes's blog's comments. Verba volant, scripta manent.

I'm a bit tired of all this but I'm not going to stop blogging. I'm taking this time to calm down and get this out of my system, so I can come back and post good, clean posts rather than succumbing to the temptation of answering to the insults on every other line.

To those in Argentina, have a nice Revolution Day and a wonderful long weekend!